Digital Concrete Test Hammer
PC communication, increased memory capacity and Hammerlink software
ASTM C-805; EN-12 504-2; ENV 206; DIN 1048 part 2;
ASTM D 5873 (rock); D 5873; JGJIT 23-2001 part 202, JJG-1993.
Original Silver schmidt Type PC N – Switzerland 341 31 000
- Measurement inherently independent of impact direction, meaning no directional corrections are necessary.
- High measuring accuracy due to differential optical absolute velocity encoder.
- Q value (measuring the true Rebound Coeficient)
- The Q value (= rebound velocity divided by inbound velocity) represents the physical rebound coeficient.
- The Q value need not be corrected for impact direction.
- There is however a clear relationship beetwen the Q and the R value.
- Conversion curves for a wide range of compressive concrete strengths, including low fc (<10 N/mm2, 1’450 psi) and high strength concrete (up to 170 N/mm2, 24’650 psi).
- Simple operation with “one-button”, combined with advanced tilt and twist technology use interface.
- Language independent graphical menu with symbols
- Automatic conversion to the required measurement unit (N/mm2, kg/cm2, psi)
- PC application : Hammerlink Software
- Electrical data :
– Display, 17 x 71 pixels; graphic / alphanumeric
– Power consumption, ~13 mA measuring, ~4 mA setup and review, ~0.02 mA idle
– Accumulator duty, > 1000 impacts (before recharging)
– Charger connection, USB type B (5V, 100 mA)
- Specification :
- Impact energy : 2.207 Nm
- Hammer mass : 115 g
- Spring constant : 0.79 N/mm
- Spring extension : 75 mm
- Housing dimensions : 55 x 55 x 250 mm (340 mm to tip of plunger)
- Plunger dimensions (visible part) : 105 x ø15 mm / radius of spherical tip 25 mm
- Operating temperature : 0 to 50 °C
- Storage temperature : -10 to 70 °C
- Weight : 600 g
- Standards supply consist of :
– Hammerlink sofware, battery charge with USB-cable,
– Data carrier, Carrying strip, Grinding stone, Chalk,
– Documentation and Carrying case