Concrete Test Hammer
- ASTM C805, BS 1881;202 EN 12504/2, UNI 7997, DIN 1048
- Original type : C 380 Italy
- Spring impact energy 0,225 mkg. (2,207 Joule)
- Suitable for finished concrete structures and buildings having strength resistances from 10 to 70 N/sq.mm.
- This concrete test hammer, entirely produced by Matest, has aluminium frame, and thanks to its very accurate manufacture processing and selected components ensures high precision test results in the time. The top quality test hammer available on the market.
- Supplied complete with calibration curve chart, abrasive stone, carrying case.
- Dimensions : dia. 80 x 340 mm / Weight: 3 Kg
- Standard supply with instruction manual book
- Calibration and Certified KAN LK-011-IDN