These machine are mainly designed for compression strength or tensile test. Stock
The machine is widelly in concrete and steel material testing.
Suitable for concrete testing cube 15 cm, 15 x 30 cm dia, steel 6 to 16 mm bar diameter.
Four coloum steel frame, twin gauges it adopts analog dial manometer to display test result.
The hydraulic loading system is controlled manually by the hydraulic valve, variable speed.
It is simple, easy to operate and widely use in works, laboratories and high school
Technical data :
- Load Capacity : 500 kN x 1 kN increments for tensile test ; 1500 kN x 5 kN increments for compression test
- Accuracy : < ± 2 % for compression ; < ± 1 % for tension
- Load Gauges :
– Twin gauges 305 mm diameter
– Each has a capacity of 500 kN for tensile test for steel and 1500 kN concrete compression test
– Analog dial manometer with maximum red pointer
– Calibration and certified KAN LK-011-IDN
- Load Power : Electric hydraulic pump 220 V-AC, 1,350 W, 50-60Hz, working pressure 50,000 kPa, double action, variable speed
- Space for Compression : 320 mm
- Max. Distance Between Grip : 600 mm
- Grip accommodate : 6 to 16 mm
- Dimension of main frame (mm) : 600 (L) x 600 (w) x 1200 (H)
- Dimension of control panel (mm) : 715 (L) x 680 (w) x 165 (H)
- Overall Weight (Kg) : 680
- Standard Supply : The equipment supplied including :
– Straight level
– Set of grip 6-8-10-12-16 mm, (5 pieces)
– Calibration certificate Registered LK-11-IDN
– Instruction user manual